***PLEASE NOTE: All shipping carriers are currently still experiencing unexpected delays due to the ongoing situation. Our standard delivery times are estimates only, and orders may be unavoidably delayed once they are shipped from our studio.
However, our team always does everything possible to get each order out the door as fast as we can!
Please get in touch if you have questions!
WHERE IS MY ORDER?!
Unfortunately we do not (yet) have a magic wand to wave and make shipping go faster.
USPS & all delivery carriers are working around covid related staffing issues, recovering from the chaos of this summer and working through any holiday back log.
We are receiving hundreds of e-mails & messages a day checking on order statuses & shipping. It is so frustrating for us that we cannot help out more once a package leaves our studio.
Here is the best & most current USPS delivery info we have to share:
- The tracking information from the emailed link you receive is the exact same as the tracking info we can see.
Sadly, there is no secret detailed tracking page for the shipper. We WISH.
- Try reaching out to your local post office for some assistance. A few people have found their packages with a little help from the fine folks at their USPS!
- USPS frequently does not scan packages along the way.
It is common for a package to be scanned once when accepted, then NOT updated again until it is literally in your mailbox. This is frustrating, but has taught us that patience is a virtue... and that we are not very virtuous. Don’t be like us. Hang in there. 99.9% of the time it will show up.
- Tracking information is “stuck”
If the status has not changed in a few days (Accepted, In Transit, Delayed, etc.) - there is a very good chance your package will mysteriously show up out of the blue.
- Package says Out for Delivery or Delivered and you didn’t get it:
The majority of packages ARE arriving at their destination without major issues.
- Packages may sometimes be left somewhere near where your mail is normally delivered/at a neighbors.
- Packages are sometimes scanned for delivery at the beginning of a route (instead of when it reaches your home). If that happens and the carrier cannot complete all deliveries that day, there’s a VERY good chance your package will say it’s out for delivery but arrive the next day. Patience is our best friend here, again.
For shipped orders (via any carriers):
- The tracking number provided in your automated shipping confirmation email will be the most accurate and up to date source of information we can give you.
- You can enable “updates” for your packages from the USPS tracking page to receive a text or email when the status changes. UPS also has options to receive further details.
If it is on or after the date your order was due to ship: please reach out if you have questions or concerns about your order status.
Your patience & understanding is extremely appreciated. We hate that this is so out of our hands, but that's probably just another lesson to learn from 2020!
How long will it take to receive my order?
We currently ship to United States via USPS (United States Postal Service) or UPS (United Parcel Service).
Under 'normal' shipping conditions, you can expect to receive your order in 4-8 BUSINESS days within the continental United States and 5-10 BUSINESS days for orders shipping to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico.
Need it sooner? Last minute birthday gift? We do offer expedited shipping for an additional fee. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can reach a customer service representative M-F 10-5pm CST at 866.545.2815.
|Order Total||Shipping Rate|
|$0.00 - $34.99||$4.95 Flat Rate|
$35.00 or more
If an item is marked 'Drop Ship,' it will be shipped to you directly from the vendor. Please review the lead time, as some special order items may take a little more time.
We are sorry, but currently we are unable to ship overseas through our website. We will keep you "posted!"
Find select items available for shipping to Canada on our Etsy shops: