This retro heart design printable Valentine's Day coupon book is a thoughtful gift for your sweetheart! These colorful coupons can be filled in to be redeemed for whatever treats or activities your Valentine likes.
You will receive 2 digital files to print- 1 PDF with the front and back cover, and 1 PDF with 4 coupons. Print as many copies of the coupon page as you want to create a larger book with more coupons. Hand write in your "IOUs" after printing.
THIS LISTING IS FOR A DIGITAL FILE ONLY.
YOU WILL PRINT AT HOME - NO PHYSICAL ITEM WILL BE SHIPPED TO YOU.
For best results: Use a PDF reader to open and print this file from your computer after you have downloaded it. PDF files are not designed to be printed from your web browser or mobile device.
All printable files are a final sale.
How To Use
- Print your coupon book pages and cover (see below for printing tips)
- Cut coupons apart using scissors or a paper cutter
- Stack coupons together with cover pages on top and bottom
- Staple along left edge
Printable File Details
YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A PHYSICAL PRODUCT! You will receive a digital file only.
If you do not have a PDF reader, you can download Adobe Acrobat for free by visiting this link: https://get.adobe.com/reader
- You will receive 2 PDF files to print on 8.5" x 11" paper or cardstock
- Each coupon is approx. 7.3" wide by 2.4" tall
- Fill in coupons by hand after printing
- You may print as many copies as you would like.
- This file is for personal use only and may not be transferred, shared or uploaded to anyone but the purchaser.
How do I get my file?
- Your file will become immediately available to download once you have purchased.
- You will get a link to download your files after completing payment.
- You will also receive an email with a download link.
- You may download as many times as you like to your own personal computer.
- These files are set up to be printed on white paper or white cardstock & will not print correctly on colored paper. For best results:
- Print at 100% size
- Print using the highest quality setting or photo setting
- You may print your file at home, or contact your local copy center to have them print for you.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to variations in each device's display settings and calibration, printed colors may appear different or less bright than what you see on screen.