THIS LISTING IS FOR A DIGITAL FILE ONLY.
YOU WILL PRINT AT HOME - NO PHYSICAL ITEM WILL BE SHIPPED TO YOU.
This design does not have a background so you can print it on either white paper, cream colored paper or kraft paper!
Your printable file is a final sale.
DIY Printable File Details:
- You will receive 1 PDF file containing 2 napkin ring designs on an 8.5" x 11" page.
- Each napkin ring is 10.5" wide by 4" tall
- Each sheet comes with one of each design
- You may print as many copies as you would like.
- This file is for personal use only and may not be transferred, shared or uploaded to anyone but the purchaser.
How do I get my file?
- Your file will become immediately available to download.
- You will get a link to download your files after completing payment.
- You will also receive an email with a download link.
- Your PDF file is set up to be printed on 8.5" x 11" full sheet white, kraft, or cream colored paper or cardstock
The file will not print correctly if you use colored or dark paper.
- You will print your napkin rings at home, purchasing your own paper or cardstock, readily available at office supply stores, craft shops, copy centers or online.
- You may also e-mail/take your file on a flash drive to your local copy center and have them print for you.
- YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A PHYSICAL PRODUCT! You will receive a PDF file only.
- NOTE: Printed colors may appear different than what you see on screen. This is due to variations in your computer monitor's settings and your printer's settings and cannot be avoided.
How To Use:
- Print your napkin rings either on full sheet (8.5" x 11") white, cream, or kraft paper/cardstock.
- Cut around each napkin ring using scissors or a paper cutter
- Form into a loop and use glue or tape to adhere the ends of your napkin ring together