These colorful dinosaur Valentine's Day cards are a quick and easy choice for your lil' dino lover. You will receive 1 digital file with 6 cards - print as many copies as you need and hand write in your messages after printing.
File has 2 card designs which read "Valentine - I think you're Dino-Mite!" and "Valentine - I think you're Rawr-some!"
THIS LISTING IS FOR A DIGITAL FILE ONLY.
YOU WILL PRINT AT HOME - NO PHYSICAL ITEM WILL BE SHIPPED TO YOU.
For best results: Use a PDF reader to open and print this file from your computer after you have downloaded it. PDF files are not designed to be printed from your web browser or mobile device.
All printable files are a final sale.
How To Use
- Print your cards (see below for tips).
- Cut cards apart using scissors or a paper cutter.
Printable File Details
YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A PHYSICAL PRODUCT! You will receive a digital file only.
If you do not have a PDF reader, you can download Adobe Acrobat for free by visiting this link: https://get.adobe.com/reader
- You will receive 1 PDF file containing 6 cards on an 8.5" x 11" page.
- Each card is 3 wide by 4" tall
- Hand-write in your message after printing.
- You may print as many copies as you would like.
- This file is for personal use only and may not be transferred, shared or uploaded to anyone but the purchaser.
How do I get my file?
- Your file will become immediately available to download once you have purchased.
- You will get a link to download your files after completing payment.
- You will also receive an email with a download link.
- You may download as many times as you like to your own personal computer.
- Your file is set up to be printed on white paper or white cardstock & will not print correctly on a colored paper. For best results:
- Print file at 100% size
- Print file using the highest quality setting or photo setting
- You may print your file at home, or contact your local copy center to have them print for you.
- PLEASE NOTE: Due to variations in each device's display settings and calibration, printed colors may appear different/less bright than what you see on screen.