These colorful printable teacher Christmas wine tags are a quick & easy way to dress up a bottle or two of jingle juice for your favorite educator. Design reads "Pairs Well With Holiday Break - In Case Our Child Is The Reason You Need A Drink."
There is space at the bottom of each tag to hand-write in your own message!
THIS LISTING IS FOR A DIGITAL FILE ONLY.
YOU WILL PRINT AT HOME - NO PHYSICAL ITEM WILL BE SHIPPED TO YOU.
Please download the file and use a PDF reader to open and print this file. PDF files are not designed to be printed from your web browser.
Printable files are a final sale.
Printable File Details
- You will receive 1 PDF file containing 2 wine bottle tags on an 8.5" x 11" page.
- Each large bottle tag is 3" wide by 9.5" tall
- You may print as many copies as you would like.
- This file is for personal use only and may not be transferred, shared or uploaded to anyone but the purchaser.
How do I get my file?
- Your file will become immediately available to download.
- You will get a link to download your files after completing payment.
- You will also receive an email with a download link.
- This PDF file is set up to be printed on 8.5" x 11" full sheet white, kraft, or cream colored paper or cardstock
The file will not print correctly if you use colored or dark paper.
- You will print your wine tags at home, purchasing your own paper or cardstock, readily available at office supply stores, craft shops, copy centers or online.
- You may also e-mail/take your file on a flash drive to your local copy center and have them print for you.
- YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A PHYSICAL PRODUCT! You will receive a PDF file only.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to variations in each device's display settings and calibration, printed colors may appear different/less bright than what you see on screen.
How To Use
- For best results: Use cardstock or a heavy paper that is compatible with your printer.
- Print file using your printer’s highest quality or photo setting.
- Make sure to print at 100% size. Cut around solid outline and fold at indicated mark.
- Write in your message and slip tag over bottle neck. Cheers!