You will receive 1 printable PDF with 12 "Have a Happy Hanukkah" tags to cut out. There is room on each tag to hand-write in your own message or to/from after you print. Print as many copies as you need!
THIS LISTING IS FOR A DIGITAL FILE ONLY.
YOU WILL PRINT AT HOME - NO PHYSICAL ITEM WILL BE SHIPPED TO YOU.
For best results: Use a PDF reader to open and print this file from your computer after you have downloaded it. PDF files are not designed to be printed from your web browser or mobile device.
All printable files are a final sale.
How To Use
- Print your tags (see below for tips)
- Cut around each tag using scissors.
- You may use a hole punch to attach each tag with the string, cord, or ribbon of your choice, or use glue or tape to adhere the tag.
Printable File Details
- You will receive 1 PDF file containing 12 gift tags on an 8.5" x 11" page.
- Each tag is approximately 1.65" wide by 2.75" tall
- There is space at the bottom of each gift tag for you to hand-write in your to & from message!
- You may print as many copies as you would like.
- This file is for personal use only and may not be transferred, shared or uploaded to anyone but the purchaser.
How do I get my file?
- Your file will become immediately available to download once you have purchased.
- You will get a link to download your files after completing payment.
- You will also receive an email with a download link.
- You may download as many times as you like to your own personal computer.
- This file is set up to be printed on white paper or cardstock. The file will not print correctly if you use colored paper or cardstock.
- You may print at home or e-mail/take your file on a flash drive to your local copy center and have them print for you.
- NO PHYSICAL PRODUCT WILL BE SHIPPED. This is for a downloadable PDF only.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to variations in each device's display settings & calibration, colors may sometimes appear different or less bright than what you see on your screen.