These fun printable teacher gift tags come with the "Best Teacher Ever" rainbow design as shown.
This is for 1 printable PDF file with 6 gift tags to cut out.
You can hand-write in your own message or to/from after you print.
Print as many copies as you need!
THIS LISTING IS FOR A DIGITAL FILE ONLY.
YOU WILL PRINT AT HOME - NO PHYSICAL ITEM WILL BE SHIPPED TO YOU.
For best results: Use a PDF reader to open and print this file from your computer after you have downloaded it. PDF files are not designed to be printed from your web browser or mobile device.
All printable files are a final sale.
How To Use
- Print your tags (see below for tips).
- Cut around each gift tag using scissors.
- You may use a hole punch to attach your gift tag with the string, cord, or ribbon of your choice.
- You may also use glue or tape to adhere your gift tag.
Printable File Details
- 1 PDF file containing 6 gift tags on an 8.5" x 11" page.
- Each tag is 2" wide by 3.5" tall
- There is space on each tag for you to hand-write in your message after printing.
- You may print as many copies as you would like.
- This file is for personal use only and may not be transferred, shared or uploaded to anyone but the purchaser.
How do I get my file?
- Your file will become immediately available to download once you have purchased.
- You will get a link to download your files after completing payment.
- You will also receive an email with a download link.
- You may download as many times as you like to your own personal computer.
- Your file is set up to be printed on white paper or cardstock. The file will not print correctly if you use colored paper or cardstock.
- You may print your file at home or e-mail/take your file on a flash drive to your local copy center and have them print for you.
- YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A PHYSICAL PRODUCT! You will receive a PDF file only.
- If you do not have a PDF reader, you can download Adobe Acrobat for free by visiting this link: https://get.adobe.com/reader
PLEASE NOTE: Due to variations in each device's display settings and calibration, printed colors may appear different or less bright than what you see on screen.