These shamrockin' snack bag toppers are a super cute, quick and easy way to dress up your St. Patrick's Day party snacks or favors! Just use standard width zip-top bags. Fill up the bags with the treats of your choice, print the toppers on white paper or cardstock, cut out, fold in half, and then staple to the top of your bags.
THIS LISTING IS FOR A DIGITAL FILE ONLY.
YOU WILL PRINT AT HOME - NO PHYSICAL ITEM WILL BE SHIPPED TO YOU.
Your printable file is a final sale.
DIY Printable File Details:
- You will receive 1 PDF file containing 2 bag toppers on an 8.5" x 11" page.
- Each bag topper is 6.75" wide by 4.75" tall unfolded, 6.75" wide by 2.375" when folded in half.
- There is space on the back of each snack bag topper for you to hand-write in your name.
- You may print as many copies as you would like.
- This file is for personal use only and may not be transferred, shared or uploaded to anyone but the purchaser.
How do I get my file?
- Your file will become immediately available to download.
- You will get a link to download your files after completing payment.
- You will also receive an email with a download link.
- Your file is set up to be printed on white paper or cardstock. The file will not print correctly if you use colored paper or cardstock.
- You may print your file at home or e-mail/take your file on a flash drive to your local copy center and have them print for you.
- YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A PHYSICAL PRODUCT! You will receive a PDF file only.
- NOTE: Printed colors may appear different than what you see on screen. This is due to variations in your computer monitor's settings and your printer's settings and cannot be avoided.
How To Use:
- Print your bag toppers
- Cut the bag toppers out using scissors, a paper trimmer, or an X-acto knife and ruler.
- Fold each bag topper in half.
- Staple to top of filled bag - tada!